Proven real-time remote service for best-in-class trial success.
Increase your customer satisfaction by offering a more flexible service.
With TeleCare you achieve higher customer satisfaction by incorporating flexible working options into your workflow. Remote tuning, CareChat (including text message, phone call or video call), and virtual follow-ups allow for more communication and appointment options with your patients during the trial phase.
Benefit from greater trial success.
TeleCare allows you to predict the trial success more precisely as it improves the trial visibility via realistic lessons and daily satisfaction ratings. In that way, you get immediate and real-time feedback in case your patient is not satisfied with the devices so that you can intervene promptly to help him/her.
All patient data in your hand. Safe and TÜV-certified.
TeleCare is an acclaimed solution that you can use without any concern as we provide a certified and reliable system. You can be fully confident that your data is safely secured.
Sign up to TeleCare for freeSign up now for TeleCare
Are you already a TeleCare customer?Log in to TeleCare
TeleCare Quick Tour
Move your mouse over the images to see how TeleCare supports you in your workflow
Help on the spot, much like a virtual home visit.
1. Rely on the most detailed data for a successful trial.
The ability to monitor indicators such as wearing time, program use, and situation classification allows you to better predict successful outcomes and intervene where neccessary.
- Tracks patients’ daily satisfaction
- Enables you to react more precisely
2. Provide the best support with full live remote tuning.
Deliver revolutionary customer care by solving issues remotely after the personal first fitting to keep the trial on track. Current instrument status on program, volume, situation classification and noise level helps you to fine tune the hearing aids optimally in any situation.
- Reduces interruptions ensuring better trial outcomes
- Avoids extra visits
- Doesn’t let simple issues ruin the trial
3. Communicate face-to-face with your customers, wherever they are.
Real-time video calls as well as text and voice CareChat capabilities enable easy and direct communication with your customers.
- Lowers the barrier to communicate
- Lets you troubleshoot any problems in the most efficient way
- Saves you time and appointments
For your customers:
The hearing care professional in the pocket
- Customized lessons to improve hearing success
- Daily satisfaction ratings to get immediate feedback
- Guided assistance to solve the problems on the spot
- Tutorial videos and explanations
- Remote control of hearing aids
- CareChat (text, phone call, video call) function for live communication
Download myHearing App
What are the technical prerequisites for TeleCare?
- The Signia hearing aids as well as the smartphone of your client should be compatible with the myHearing App. You can check the list of compatible devices on our website.
- Stable internet connection on your (WLAN or LAN with DSL/16MBit) as well as your client’s (WLAN, LTE or 4G) side is needed.
- A headset is needed for voice calls and additionally a webcam if you would like to make video calls.
How can I register and start to use TeleCare?
The easy and intuitive setup process enable you to activate TeleCare within few minutes. Please follow the steps described in our Quick Guide.
Is TeleCare free of charge?
Yes. With TeleCare, we currently offer you the full range of the available feature set completely free of charge.
Are my personal data protected?
The data of your practice as well as clients are completely safe. We have multiple certifications and are in conformity with General Data Protection Regulation of the European Union. Moreover, the Telecare Portal is TRUSTe- and the myHearing app TÜV-certified. Sivantos has no access to your personal data.
The TeleCare Portal and all data related to it is stored on servers provided by Microsoft Azure. Access to these systems is highly restricted and controlled. Any access is logged and documented for audit purposes. Communication between HCP browser sessions or patient devices and the web servers is also secured and encrypted (with HTTPS).
How do you ensure that private client information remains confidential?
We are providing the highest data security and privacy. All data and all communication between the TeleCare Portal and the app on your client’s smartphone are encrypted. Access to the TeleCare Portal is protected by a password for every employee in your practice. You and your clients can be fully confident about data security.
Mobile devices compatible with the myHearing App:
Apple devices: The myHearing App is compatible with all Apple devices with the iOS version 9.0 and higher.
Android devices: The myHearing App is compatible with most of the Android (Android 5.0 and higher) devices.
For the optimal stability of the app while using it with our Bluetooth hearing aids we recommend using the following Android devices:
Samsung Galaxy S9 (Android 8.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S8 (Android 7.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy Note 8 (Android 7.1.1 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S7 (Android 7.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge (Android 7.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S6 (Android 6.0.1 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge (Android 7.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy S5 (Android 6.0.1 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy A5 (Android 8.0 or higher)
Samsung Galaxy A3 (Android 8.0 or higher)
New phones may be added to this list.